We value customer information and provide various services
SK telecom Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as 'A') and the customer (hereinafter referred to as 'B') hereby agree to the following terms and conditions, with respect to rental service that 'A' provides to 'B' with a handset, a charger, and other accessories as a set (hereinafter referred to as 'C').
The Rental Period shall be the period set out in the application form. 'B' can extend the Rental Period, after giving notice to the Rental Service Center before the end of the Rental Period. If the Rental Period expires without any notice by 'B,' 'A' shall be entitled to terminate the service without any notice to 'B.' 'B' can return 'C' before the Rental Period expires.
1) Rental Charges : 'B' shall pay Rental Charges (1,500 won / day except V.A.T) from the rental start date of 'C' to the return date of 'C.' Rental Charges shall be paid when 'B' returns 'C.'
2) Calling Charges : Calling Charges shall be asked by a home country operator, for example, normal GSM roaming charges.
3) Wireless Internet Usage Charges : 'B' shall pay Wireless Internet Usage Charges (2.5 won / packet) during the Rental Period. Wireless Internet Usage Charges shall be paid by 'B' when 'C' is returned.
4) NATE International Usage Charges : 'B' shall pay NATE Internal Usage Charges (1,300 won / day) during the Rental Period. NATE International Usage Charges shall be paid by 'B' when 'C' is returned.
Upon the rental start date of 'C,' 'B' shall check the external and working conditions of 'C.' In the event of any malfunction, 'B' shall immediately inform 'A' of the contents. Concerning malfunction made after the rental start date of 'C,' 'A' shall be deemed to be a waiver of any claim therefor. 'B' shall not carry out any repairs, parts replacement, or other modifications of 'C' without permission of 'A.' In the event that 'C' is stolen or lost, 'B' shall immediately inform 'A' of the fact so that 'A' can suspend its service.'B' shall return 'C' to the Rental Service Center in good working conditions and in the same condition as was when 'B' received 'C.' 'B' shall not be allowed to use the following services: international collect call service from overseas, call forwarding service, group communication service among 3 parties or more, call delay and voice dialing service, international roaming service, and caller ID identification service.
In the event that 'B' is unable to return 'C' due to the theft or loss of 'C' or return 'C' in a condition of such damage that is regarded as not repairable, 'B' is liable for the actual costs incurred by 'A,' based on the following rate:
For any repairable damage, "B" shall agree to pay "A" for the actual costs incurred by "A," based on the following rate:
|Charger||Bag||Charging adapter||Battery||CD(Internet +)||Plug|
※If the rented handset is an old model, it can be treated as loss.If 'B' returns 'C' to 'A' within seven days from the end of the Rental Period, 'A' shall cancel the claim to the credit card company. After seven days from the end of the Rental Period, 'B' shall visit 'A' in person with 'C' for refund in cash.
Upon renting 'C,' 'B' shall sign a credit card voucher in which the total sum is not entered and provide it to 'A' on the date of 'B's' receipt of 'C.' If 'B' does not return 'C' for any reason whatsoever within 14 days from the end of the Rental Period or does not pay any charges, costs and / or other amounts payable to 'A,' 'A' shall be entitled to make a claim for compensation of the relevant amount to the credit card company with such a credit card voucher.
Once 'B' lost 'C,' the refundable lost fees will be charged on a daily basis that begins at the 15th day when 'C' is lost.However, if 'B' does not return 'C' more than 30 days, 'A' will not pay you back any lost charges.If 'A' and 'B' need legal recourse to settle any dispute, the case shall be handled in accordance with the laws of Korea and subject to the jurisdiction of Korea without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws.
01. Personal Information Policy Personal identification information: ID, name, nationality, log-in ID, password, address, contact numbers, etc. Compulsory personal information items and personal information items
02. Application period Above personal information will be applied from April 15, 2009.
03. Personal information collection Having a reservation as a non-member, you may be requested to present separate information to verify the reservation information.
04. For non-members, SK telecom shall only use the collected e-mail address and passport information for the aforementioned purposed of reservation confirmation.