With a simple reservation, you can enjoy Korea’s No. 1 Telco SK telecom’s high-speed Internet.
· Visitors to Korea, long-term or short-term, can rent a WiFi router to enable their Internet usage on various devices such as mobile phone, tablet PC and
laptop while traveling around Korea.
from multiple users!
|Access Mode||Type||Rental Fees||Rate||Coverage||Data/Day||Discount|
|Wireless||LTE Router(LTE+WCDMA)||Free||KRW 5,000/day||Nationwide||Unlimited||If the rental period is longer than 6 days, rental fees are free for the additional period.|
※ The rental fees are free of charge during the T wifi free rental event.
CLR-1000KS· Serviceable devices : smart phone, tablet PC,
AMR510L· Serviceable devices : smart phone, tablet PC,
SKL321RM· Serviceable devices : smart phone, tablet PC,
· Turn T wifi on.
· Search Wi-Fi from smart phone or laptop you want to have data service
· Select the searched SSID.
For use of CLR-1000KS: SKT_4G_LTE_Bridge_Device Serial Number (7 digits)
For use of AMR510L: T_Roaming_Hotspot_ Device Serial Number (7 digits)
For use of SKL321RM: SKT_4G_LTE_Bridge_Device Serial Number (7 digits)
· Enter the password provided upon rental (available at the top of the device)
· Access completed & Use Wi-Fi network
· Credit card (Credit card holder name should be same as customer name) and passport are required for deposits upon device rental.
(Debit card not acceptable)
· If rental period is longer than 15 days, rental fees will be automatically paid with the deposited card presented in the application process.
· For LTE router, data can be quickly consumed if concurrently accessed by multiple users.